Monday, March 30, 2015

Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge Live Photos


I went to Eastwood yesterday morning after my usual workout routine, and to my surprise, a live demo unit is already available at Smart Center Eastwood Citywalk. I was the first "customer" at the store, so I got a chance to play with it and view it from every angle for quite some time.

I have to say that both phones look gorgeous and premium. The camera is really good, I think one of the best in Android phones. The speakers are way louder than the iPhone 6 Plus. 

I read on early reviews online that the Samsung Galaxy S6 looks like an iPhone. It looks like an iPhone 6 only if you look at its aluminum side, other than that, it doesn't. I also noticed that the S6 demo unit is a dual SIM variant, while the S6 edge demo unit is a single SIM variant.

Later in the afternoon, I went to SM Megamall, and saw more demo units at the Globe Store, and Samsung Store in Cyberzone Bldg. B

If you are planning to get one, and not from a postpaid plan, prices are as follows:
  • Galaxy S6 (32GB) SRP P35,990
  • Galaxy S6 (64GB) SRP P41,990
  • Galaxy S6 edge (64GB) SRP P47,990
  • Galaxy S6 edge (32GB) SRP P41,990
The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge really took my heart. I love it's "edgy" look and feel. I think Samsung finally got the design right this time, to win both Android and non-Android users.

Here are a couple of photos I took from Smart Eastwood Citywalk, and I hope you enjoy it.

Samsung Galaxy S6






Samsung Galaxy S6 edge







All photos posted are my property.Copyright is applicable.

No comments: