Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BPI Express Mobile for ANDROID


I've been waiting for this app to be available in the market since I used an Android phone. In case you don't know, Android does not support Java apps and games.
I already installed this on my LG Optimus 2x and my only feedback is, the GUI and the animation is not that good. The user will not know if he/she already pressed a button or not. Other than that, it is working great.
Here are some screenshots from my phone.
 
 












Here are the steps on how to download the appIf you're already enrolled in BPI Express Online, download the BPI Express Mobile app for FREE and start your mobile banking experience! Go to Other Services > Express Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking.
A text message containing a download URL will be sent to you. There you will find an Activaton Key which you will use for the one-time activation of your app.
Already enrolled in BPI Express Mobile? Get a new donwload URL. Go to Other Services > Express Mobile Maintenance > Mobile Banking > Send New Link.

No comments: