Sunday, August 14, 2011

Facebook Messenger



Facebook Messenger is now out on Android and iOS platforms. It seems like it will compete with BBM and other existing messengers out there. It actually makes sense considering the number of Facebook users around the globe. However, this is currently downloadable in the U.S .


If you can't wait to download this app on your Android device., click the links below and download thew APK.



Download: 
Filesonic
Uploading
MegaUpload




I personally tried this on my Android, the GUI is simple and straightforward. I tried to IM my brother who is using a Blackberry. I thought it will appear as chat on his phone, but it went to his messages folder. I think this will only look like an IM if the user is also using the same app, though I have not tested this yet on another android and iOS device. 

No comments: